Sunday 25 July 2010

(African Woman Sets Herself on Fire) MY THOUGHT

Thanks for sharing this image, its Sad but We blame foreigners, church, even everyday people!!!! But ourselves.

WHAT ABOUT OUR SO CALLED AFRICAN GOVERNMENT or Leaders? Do we have to continue to enslave ourselves while some selfish few live in luxury?
Come on You, You, and ME too, knows somebody in power messing up other people`s life but we turn a blind eye because of what we might gain from them aka contract, sponsorship, political appointments.
I have seen many men and women folk too of principle here in UK on arrival in Nigeria lost their moral and sanity for a fistful of Naira.

I can remember a once good friend that study political science nursing a political ambition, that if and when ever he decided to contest for any post in Nigeria, I will personally take up an advert in the national newspaper from my own very purse telling people not to VOTE the bastard because he is my friend i know him a lot and I can’t trust him to share a burger with my little boy without him ripping the poor lad up.

If all is well in your house everybody out there will respect you, how can people in a better society respect us when all they hear about us is corruption, inhuman treatment among us even in work place.

On one of my trip to Lagos, I visited my lawyer that works at the office of commissioner of police in Ikeja and just along the corridor upstairs there was this stench like human decay, and i thought peewee what was that!!. On my right hand I heard noises coming through the whole in the wall and what I saw will hunt me for the rest of my live, just a size of a room 12"x14" was at least 180 men with no clothes on and no roof in that court yard in the blazing sun of Lagos 32 degrees, and i will like to believe that this has been the case for years, how do you justify that. It’s sickening and i am thankful to God that i made my son sat with the driver in the cafĂ© downstairs or how do i rationalize that to him? The thought of that site still made me physically shaken. Black on Blacks, modern day en-slavery?

Killing each other all in the name of economic hardship? How do we justify that?
Mr Kunle must be seen intimidating Mr & Mrs Omoyo to proof his arrived aka big man!
One of my Manager (a Caucasians) that grew up in a black neighbourhood once said, if you go to a sport shop and everybody buy a pair of white Nike shoes for £50 a pair, Some of us black people will come in and buy a pair of GOLD coloured GOLA trainers for £150, with matching Gold tooth, just to proof a point, we are rich but not wealthy!!

Our leader live in Marble house with a tiled drive way but outside their gate is squalor, muddy water, rubbish dump and some even build their houses in the drainage part just to live in highly sorted areas.

But stupidly we love to kill the messenger and not the master that sent him, I am a proud Ijebu Man before being a Yoruba and a Nigerian, you must be wandering why? Because that is where my heart is, and Nigeria in Africa home world is all I’ve got

I have heard some fools that said THEY HATE THE GOING BACK HOME IDEA TO CONTRIBUTE ANYTHING TO THE DEVELOPMENT, but in another tone will PREFER IN THEIR DEATH TO BE SHIPPED AND BURIED BACK HOME. Laughable? Home world is only good enough for your carcass.

Brother please Let take care of our back yard before we start fighting a foreign war, the first thing the white folk will always say is go back to JUNGLE Africa, we all know it’s not the monkey hopping jungle they are talking about because, Africa Home world is as developed as most places in western Europe, But economic wise it is a jungle.
If this touches some raw nerve? That is what it was intended

No comments:

Post a Comment