Thursday 22 July 2010

IMPORTANCE OF A WIFE

CASE # 1

Interviewer to Millionaire:To whom do you owe your success as a millionaire?
Millionaire : I owe everything to my wife.
Interviewer: Wow, she must be some woman.
What were you before you married her?
Millionaire: A billionaire.

CASE # 2

Wife: Why do you always carry my photo in your wallet?
Husband: When there is a problem, no matter how big,
I look at your photo and the problem disappears.
Wife: You see how miraculous and powerful I am for you?
Husband : Yes, I see your picture and say to myself,
"What other problem can be greater than this one?"

CASE # 3

Q - What is the difference between a mother and a wife?
A - One woman brings you into this world crying....

......the other ensures you continue to do so.

CASE # 4

Wife : Do you want dinner?
Husband : Sure, what are my choices?
Wife : Yes and No.

CASE # 5

Wife: Honey..... What are you looking for?
Husband : Nothing.
Wife: Nothing...?? You have been reading our marriage
certificate for an hour !!

Husband: I was just looking for the expiry date.

Wife: I wish I was a newspaper so i would be in your hands all day

Husband: I too wish you are a Newspaper so i can have one everyday!


 

No comments:

Post a Comment